This project included adding a covered patio to the back of the home and a sunroom addition. Both additions matched the style of the original home seamlessly. A stone fireplace was also added to the living area of the home.
- The patio deck was constructed using fade-resistant synthetic wood which is durable and resistant to the natural wear and tear inflicted by outdoor weather.
- Covered patio allows protection from the summer sun and from rain.
- The decorative features and ceiling fan on the patio ceiling is consistent with the details and design of the patio and keeps it cool during warmer weather.
- Iron railing encompasses the entire perimeter of the patio
- An Austin stone enclosed glass fireplace was built and installed in the living room and included a wood mantel. This type of fireplace is much more simple to ignite than traditional fireplaces.
- Double french doors lead to the newly added sunroom. The sunroom was added to and consistent with the existing structure of the home.
- Double-pane insulated windows were installed in the sunroom and existing windows throughout the home were replaced to match.
- Windows throughout the sunroom provide great views of the backyard and the newly added patio.