This kitchen remodeling project updated the look and feel of the space and was completed in the summer of 2014. The removal of a small island opened this kitchen space up and made it much more roomier. Existing features of this kitchen were updated, including new cabinet doors and drawers and a new backsplash. New AlexanderStone countertops replaced the old.
- Existing stained cabinets remained, but received new doors and drawers as well as a paint job
- New AlexanderStone countertops added
- Glass subway tile backsplash added
- New glass doors were installed on cabinetry
- Small island was removed from the middle of the kitchen
- Large corner island with an additional sink was built
- Stone was installed around the island for a nice aesthetic finish
- New vent hood was installed in a way so that it is hidden
- LED lighting and recessed lighting was installed throughout the kitchen, replacing the original box light
- Engineered wood floor replaced the existing tile.
- Pantry closet outfitted with a louvered door
- New windows were installed in the dining room