We recently did a complete overhaul of a kitchen in a beautiful house in Denton, and even we were surprised by how well it turned out! No surface went untouched in this remodel—we updated everything to match the vision our client brought to the project.
One of the biggest problems they were running into with their previous kitchen setup was a lack of space—and not just storage space, but workspace too. The kitchen lacked a centralized area to prepare ingredients, and there just wasn’t enough space to store everything they needed on hand for meals.
We started by addressing the most obvious need—adding more counter space. We built an island that gave them the space they needed without crowding the kitchen. Next, we built a hutch in the corner with tons of storage space for extra dishware or china.
Another problem that our client had was the outdated appliances in the kitchen—they were just too clunky to keep around, so we replaced them all! They now have gorgeous, matching stainless steel appliances. We even built in a drawer microwave that stays tucked away under the counter—it makes loading and unloading easier for big and little hands alike!
To match the beautiful new look of the appliances, we updated the countertops and flooring. Luxurious new tile and granite countertops complement the new crown molding, and we updated the window trim to match the countertops.
There’s a lot more to this remodel than we’ve listed here—read more below to learn all the fine details of this remodel. If you love this remodel as much as we do, make sure to like and share above!
- All new granite countertops that match the new window trim.
- Completely redone flooring with porcelain Italian tile.
- Restained cabinets to contrast with the light colors of the granite countertops and porcelain tile.
- New island with matching granite countertop and storage space underneath.
- New hutch built into the corner of the dining room with storage above and below.
- All new stainless steel appliances.
- Stainless steel drawer microwave installed under the counter.
- New thick crown molding.
- Completely new lighting with LED lights.
- Granite window trim to match the countertops.
- Tile pattern backsplash over the range.